- Hits: 3129
Early Years and KS1 are entitled to Universal Meals at no cost.
KS2 cost per day is £2.30 per day (£11.50 per week) payable on Parentmail.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
· income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
· Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
· Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
· younger than the compulsory age for starting school
· in full-time education
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
A favourite of our pupils is Pizza Friday, we also have themed days Eid, Diwali, Christmas, Black History Month to name a few.
We cater for most dietary requirements including Halal, Vegetarian and Vegan.
We are a NUT FREE school