- Hits: 250
Our last Ofsted inspection took place on 28th June 2018. The one-day, short inspection confirmed that we are still a good school. We received a letter from the Lead Inspector sharing our strengths and targets for development.
Strengths identified include:
- the school leadership team,
- improvements in Maths
- the safety, happiness and behaviour of the children
- the strong safeguarding culture
- strategies to improve children’s attendance
- Our targets are:
- To develop the skills of disadvantaged pupils’, particularly in Writing, to match those achieved in Reading and Mathematics.
- Improve the quality of pupils’ writing, including the accuracy of spelling, so that it is sustained throughout the school so that more pupils achieve higher standards.
- To have consistently high expectations of pupils’ presentation in books and develop a greater consistency in the quality of pupils’ work.
You can read the full letter below.